All 20 art Reviews

The Green Mistake The Green Mistake

Obsessed with this piece, great rendering and awesome appeal. Just generally nice to look at.

Cape Character Cape Character

I like the colors and shapes, but the image really doesn't read to me. Hard to make out which way the character is facing and what the anatomy of this character looks like.

Awoooo! Awoooo!

Is that dragon character Solloby? ^^
Beautiful piece anyhow, I love the lighting and angle.

Sifyro responds:

Nope, is this character xd http://www.furaffinity.net/full/18439868/

Axe dude Axe dude

I like the design, lines and style. The only thing that puts me off is the symmetry - not appealing at all for a character design.

Marklikeart responds:

I can understand that. I blame the symmetry on me being lazy that day haha. Thanks for commenting either way!

Throne Throne

Super awesome, and what a fantastic composition.

Life is Strange - Max and Chloe Life is Strange - Max and Chloe

This is so awesome! I recognized the characters right away as well :)

Furankika responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you did! :D

M M

Love the personality that comes through in this portrait. Your work has a lot of style and life.

SgtPooter responds:

thanks very much, I appreciate it!

Trans-Dimensional Deer of Space and Time Trans-Dimensional Deer of Space and Time

Agreed that it looks like it might've eaten a bit too much, but that lighting is just gorgeous.

Rhunyc responds:

Ahhh, well, that's a thing that.. trans-dimensional space deer do... they eat a lot... right..? right?!

But thank you. :3

Kylo Ren :D Kylo Ren :D

This is so awesome. There's nothing I don't like about it. The composition is great, the use of that white pencil/marker is fantastic, the style is very attractive and the characters are extremely accurate. I might be a little biased because of my love for the series .. but damn! Great work.

bella-art responds:

Thank you very much! :D I appreciate your kind words. :3

Pirate Lady Pirate Lady

I love the ambition! Very fun piece with both detailed clothing (great design btw!) and accurate anatomy. The only thing that really bothers me is the framing and background. They really do not help your piece and in fact only bring it down. As a last note, I suggest not leaving your lines black. They could be so more dynamic if you changed them to brown, for example.

Looking at your previous art this seems like quite a step up for you though, so well done! ^-^

Blue-Hat-Creature responds: